Location: Your package begins in Vancouver, BC from where you are transported by land to Pemberton (just past Whistler) to catch your scenic flight into Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa, landing on the frozen lake outside.
Ski Area: 830,000 acres. 200 x the size of Vail, CO
Mountain Ranges: The Southern Chilcotin MountainsBy the time the storms roll over the high Coastal Mountains and meet with the Fraser Plateu, the temperatures has dropped, providing TLH with light dry powder, much dryer than the Coastal Mountains. A rainy day in Whistler usually means lots of snow at our lodge!
Grouping: Single Group Heli Skiing. An amazing experience with only 1 heli per group. No waiting! 10 Guests & 2 guides p/group
Vertical Skied: Unlimited Vertical!! Vertical varies from 3000 meters on a weather day to 13,000 meters on a sunny day with the right snow conditions. And you never pay extra for more!
Runs: 375 named runs.
Runs: 375 named runs.
Run Length: Up to 2,200+ vt. metres. (6,800+ vt. feet)!
Average Snowfall: Varies between 14 – 18 metres, with an average snow base of 3 – 5 metres throughout the winter.
Top five reasons to choose TLH
- Recently renovated lodge (2010) is one of the nicest in the Industry! Luxurious, cozy and warm- guests will enjoy the charms of their stunning log structure with every service and amenity at a heli ski lodge you can wish for.
- Single Group Heli Skiing. This mean no waiting. In the morning, there is no wait for the helicopter to pick up and drop for the second, third or fourth group. No waits at lunch time or fuel flights where multiple groups can get backed up
- The cutest and friendliest lodge staff anywhere ensure a pleasant stay with first class service
- Unlimited Vertical Included. Not only do you gain all of the incredible benefits of the Unlimited Vertical program , but you also have a vertical guarantee for additional footage above and beyond the vertical meters included in a package.
- From chairlift to airlift! TLH offers guests completely customizable Whistler – TLH Heli-Skiing Combo packages. Options before or after your TLH heli-ski adventure.
For standard groups, the Bell 212 is the main heli used. Plus the Bell 407 is used for Semi-private ‘Small Group’ tours. The 212 is a bigger aircraft, but does not necessarily need more room to land than a Bell 407.
TLH Heli-Skiing provides you with a cozy atmosphere to rest after a long exciting day of heli-skiing!
Our newly renovated guest rooms are structured to ensure every aspect of your stay is truly unforgettable. The modern, comfortable accommodations were designed to offer a contemporary oasis, where you’re able to rest completely in order to maximize your ski experience. Rest well each night to awake refreshed and rejuvenated each morning!
Each room features:
- Two queen beds or 1 king
- En-suite bathroom with soaker tub
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary WIFI
Use of new Skis and Poles are incl. in all packages. Snowboards are not provided so you will need to bring your own. As well, all guests will need to bring their own boots.
All TLH guides are hand selected, and are fully-qualified members of the ACMG or the UIAGM (the Canadian and International Mountain Guides Associations). TLH guides are committed to providing an exciting and challenging experience for guests, combined with extra emphasis on safety and due diligence.
What your Package Includes:
- Unlimited Vertical heli-skiing
- All return transfers to TLH Heli-Skiing from Vancouver or Whistler, a combination of land and air transfers
- Accommodation and use of all facilities at Tyax Wilderness Resort & Spa (massage not included)
- All gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional Guiding Services from internationally certified ACMG guides (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides)
- Avalanche safety equipment including ABS backpack, shovel, probe and Pieps transceivers
- Use of new K2 powder skis and poles
***Other options including Semi/Full Private and ‘Small Group’ Packages available.
FREE BONUS only from Canada Heli and Cat Ski Co: Bottle of Wine for Dinner; Logod TLH Ball Cap; $25 Gift Certificate p/person redeemable for any future year you book with us.
Prices Per Person
Low Season: $1500 P/PERSON P/DAY
High Season: $1750 P/PERSON P/DAY
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR WEEKLY RATES AS WELL AS PACKAGES THAT COMBINE ACCOMMODATIONS WITH SKIING- INCL. RESORT SKIING, CAT SKIING & HELI SKIING.