Top five reasons to choose Great Canadian
- Small Groups: We ski/board in Groups of 4 to maximize ski time and comfort.
- Unlimited Vertical: You can shred the pow til your legs drop if conditions permit. No extra vert charges.
- Prime Location: Arguably the most reliable snow and weather in all of BC. We are located between Golden and Revelstoke near the famous Rogers Pass.
- Flexible Packages: You can choose almost any start/finish date for 3-7 day packages. Perfect to work around your busy schedule.
- 98% Fly Days (avg of 2 down days per YEAR): With us, you almost always will be skiing and not sitting around. You will maximize your ski holiday and powder skiing here!
Lodge / Accommodations
Heather Mountain Lodge for the exclusive use of our heliskiers. 4 hour drive from YYC to our door and on-site helicopters. The moment you set foot into Heather Mountain Lodge, you’ll realize you have arrived at a very special place. The craftsmanship and design are clearly reminiscent of a bygone era. Beautiful, massive fir and larch beams are pinned together with oak and mahogany dowels and the exposed joinery techniques are a tribute to the timber frame craft. The large, vaulted ceiling dining room offers panoramic vistas of the rugged Selkirk Mountains while you enjoy the high mountain cuisine prepared by our excellent chefs. The lodge and the hotel rooms are in two separate buildings, joined by a heated pathway. So you have the option of being social in the lounge or escaping to the quiet of your room.
Skis/poles, snowboards and saftey equipment included in trip prices.
Great Canadian Heli-Skiing holds your safety as our #1 priority. Our guides are experienced and certified professionals (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides, Canadian Ski Guide Association and International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations). They are all trained in snow safety, weather analysis, and emergency medical techniques and mechanized ski guiding. You know you are in safe hands since all of our guides have, at the very least, +10 years of experience out in the field. Day by day they will find the best of what Mother Nature has to offer. Our Lead guide has 24 years experience guiding in our terrain = a better experience for you.
What your Package Includes
- Mind blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!) and set guaranteed vertical meters with each trip.
- Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge.
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards, and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3 course mountain inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- Maximum of 3 groups serviced per A-Star B2 Helicopter.
Not included: transportation, tips/gratuities for guides and lodge staff, alcohol, massages, retail purchases. Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots. Single room upgrade is $125 per night per person. Private Cabin upgrade is $250 per night.