Location: Fly first in to Vancouver, then 2 hr. flight to Terrace, BC. Greeter will meet you at airport and transport you approximately 25 mins. to the Lodge..
Ski Area: Over 7000 sq km. A huge a vast terrain!
Mountain Ranges: Skeena Mountains.
Grouping: Small groups up to 6 people.
Vertical Skied: Average groups do 8-15 Runs per day.
Runs: 250 named runs.
Run Length: Up to 2,000+ vt. metres. (6,500+ vt. feet)!
Average Snowfall: 30-40 metres (100-130 feet). Snowbase is often 10 metres (33 feet).
Top five reasons to choose NEH
- Can you say HUGE Snowfall! Epic and deep- it is the stuff of dreams!
- Guaranteed Vertical. If you don’t ski/board the guaranteed amount – you get a refund of $152.00 per 1,000 m ($46.00 per 1,000 feet) for the unskied/boarded portion of your package. Vertical gaurantees range from 13,100 m/43,000 ft for 3 Days & 30,500 m/100,000 ft for 7 Days.
- 0 Down Days. 2 Snow Snowcats always on stand-by. If you constantly get snow like NEH does, you can’t always fly. But with back-up you are guaranteed to ski every day.
- One of the largest Ski Areas in the World. A vast and varied terrain, nearly 000 sq km (2,300 sq miles or 1.8 million acres). Endless opportunities to ski/board first descents every day in the Skeena Mountain Range.
- New Koala Helicopters – The Koala Helicopters offer more space, power and speed which = more skiing for guests. They allow Guests to access the far corners of the vast ski area.
You’ll fly in cohesive groups of only four to six in one of our “Italian Stallions,” the Koala helicopters. Each helicopter services a maximum of three groups in order to allow us greater mobility and to increase the terrain selection that is available for us to enjoy.
Yellow Cedar Lodge offers a comfortable atmosphere while providing all the amenities that you would expect from a secluded mountain lodge. The lodge was built by hand with Cedar cut from the property .The scenery is breathtaking, as the lodge overlooks the Skeena River and is surrounded by the mountains. The lodge sleeps up to 18 guests in spacious double or single rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. The open dining room and lounge allow guests to share their day over great food & wine. There is wireless internet through-out the lodge as well as a sauna, hot tub, weight room and cardio room.
100% Ski/Board rate with No down days due to snow and weather. With all that snow comes some inevitability difficult flying conditions. Therefore, NEH is proud to offer snowcat back-up to all of our heliskiing packages. Now, when the snow is falling hard and it’s lying deep in the trees, you’ll be enjoying some of the finest, deepest, powder skiing/boarding available thanks to our snowcat back up. Ski/board every day of your package – guaranteed!
Our main ski is custom version of Prior’s Overlord and we also have some newer Prior snowboards available.
Your NEH guide is responsible for balancing your desire for exciting and challenging skiing/boarding with the safety and enjoyment of the entire group. They are dedicated professionals and certified members of the ACMG (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides), the UIAGM (International Mountain Guides Associations), and/or recognized by Helicat Canada, the British Columbia Heli-Skiing and Snowcat-Skiing Operators Association.
What your Package Includes:
Accommodations at Yellow Cedar Lodge (Classic Package), or Pioneer Lodge, (Elite Package) for the duration of your stay: Daily Heli skiing/boarding (unlimited vertical!) with a full day skiing on your last day; Full Breakfast and Dinner daily in the dining room; Lunch daily on the mountain; Apres ski snacks in the lounge immediately following your ski day; Equipment (Skis, Snowboards, Safety Equipment including Transceivers and Avalanche Airbag Backpacks; Transfers from Terrace Regional Airport to Lodge.
FREE BONUS only from Canada Heli and Cat Ski Co: Bottle of Wine for Dinner; Logod Northern Escape Ball Cap; $25 Gift Certificate p/person redeemable for any future year you book with us.
Not included: Alcoholic beverages, Clothing/Merchandise in the Shop and Massage.
Prices Per Person (Approx.):
$1222.50 P/DAY (2 p/room) LOW EARLY SEASON (First week Jan & Early April)
$1422.50 P/DAY (2 p/room) REMAINDER OF SEASON (Jan.16- Mar.30)
*** Plus Taxes. Above example based on 4 Day package prices. 3,4,5 or 7 Day length trips Available at slightly different daily rates. Various length packages start/end on certain dates of the month